15.5 / 0 / 0 +26 CaO
- In pastilles form, suitable to be applied by machines or manually.
- Enhances fruit firmness and their storage and marketing ability.
- Reduces soil salinity.
- Enhances plant’s tolerance against abiotic stress factors such as (drought, frost) and biotic stress factor such as (insects & diseases).
|Total Nitrogen (N)
- Moderately acidic, recommended to be used in sodic saline soils as a source of calcium for plants and remove Na and consequently to improve soil structure and facility
- Fully water soluble (1000 gm/L).
- It can be used in all irrigation systems and as foliar spray (3-5 gm/L)