(0/ 52/ 34)
- Boosts the spread of roots, improves flowering, and seed formation.
- Increases plant tolerance against fungal diseases
- Improves quality of fruits (color – taste – shelf life, etc.)
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Phosphorus (P ₂O ₅)
|Potassium (K ₂O)
- fully soluble in water (215 gm/L),
- Pure crystalline fertilizer
- Has an acidic effect, which increases the availability of micro-nutrients
- Contains high concentration of both phosphorus and potassium in a special ratio to increase the plant’s immunity
- To be used to feed all crops cultivated under pivot, drip and sprinkler irrigation systems
- as foliar sprays (3-5 gm/L).
- Can be mixed with fungicides to increase their efficiency.